[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Anthony

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 20:58:29 UTC 2013

I thought somebody else was going to post this yesterday.

Anthony (yellow-blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, about 21 y.o., ~5'7" tall, maybe 140 lbs, often barefoot in the space) was asked to leave yesterday and come back to a meeting, when he became verbally belligerent towards Chase (who asked him, politely, several times, to stop), was spitting out one-line "conversations" at people, with no context, and then became verbally belligerent towards others when they tried to de-escalate the situation (Scud, Mike, The Other Dan, myself) and began puffing up his chest and clenching his fists as if he were trying to be intimidating.

I seem to recall a few people asking him to leave last week (Sunday or Monday?). I think it was a day or two before the Vince incident.

FYI, this is the Anthony who claims the following:
- he is a founder of noisebridge
- he is one of the original funders of noisebridge
- he is part Ehtiopian, he is albino (wrong color eyes, btw)
- he was a slave in a human trafficking ring for 35 years
- he was a slave in a human trafficking ring for 18 years
- the cautery mark on his arm (an 'L') is a slave brand

- Reverend Mik McAllister
The cow is dead, but the bull goes on forever.