[Noisebridge-discuss] Eyes-open, please, a friend's dog's escaped very close to NB.

Ceren Ercen ceren at ercen.com
Fri May 17 10:13:38 UTC 2013

http://sexpigeon.tumblr.com/post/50639695335/morris-is-missing-he-ran-out-of-the-house-he-was

"Morris is missing. He ran out of the house he was staying in at 17th and
Bryant and is now loose in the Mission. If you see him, please, please send
anything to my tumblr inbox or email me at foodsco at gmail."

I wouldn't normally bother NoiseBridge with this, but since this dog
escaped around 17th and Bryant, and that is so very very close to you
all....

Morris is a weird little mix of a dog, and very well loved. The owners are
searching for him, and calling all the authorities, I'm sure, but if you
see something that looks like a blond chihuahua bred with a corgi running
around, please try to catch him, or let the owners (or even me) know?
There's a picture in the above post.

- Ceren E.