[Noisebridge-discuss] Saturday Party, Modded

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri May 17 18:37:52 UTC 2013

The original concept for the After party was a fundraiser, like the last
one. James wrote a wonderful wishlist of activities. However, i think a
lot of people are still tired from organizing the last Fundraiser, and
it's too soon to ask the community to organize another fundraiser. Few
people have stepped forward to help. So I've decided to modify the party
vision slightly.

Please promote this event to MAKERS, hackers, builders, and their
friends. This is a Hacker's Party. (not trying to be a Disneyland for
the general non-hacking public).

We'll have a 70's dancefloor, video-gaming parlour, colored lights,
beer, and a performance of experimental music. That's all i got.

Anyone who wants to lead printing, woodshop, or other activities, please
let me know or just show up.

Instead of $10-20 requested entry donation, it will be $5-10 suggested
donation.

--

Johny Radio
Stick It In Your Ear!