[Noisebridge-discuss] european AC outlets at noisebridge

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon May 20 04:13:44 UTC 2013

last week i found the european AC power strip that used to be plugged in
at NB on the main worktables.  someone had cut off the cord.

i spliced a new plug on there but COULDN'T FIND TAPE OF ANY KIND so i gave
up.

last evening at the maker faire afterparty i found some green duct tape
and finished the job, plugged it in, and chained on a bigger nicer Euro
power strip that Lilia had found on the street.

less than an hour later i noticed the guy sitting next to me was plugged
in and using it!  he was from Poland.  He let me try his Google Glass,
which i must say was quite impressive from a hardware standpoint.  Not
sure about the social aspect though.