[Noisebridge-discuss] meta Augmented Reality Glasses

Lily Wang thelilz0r at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:26:24 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

Here's the augmented reality glasses we've been working on at
Noisebridge. Happy to give demos if you see us around!

The team is moving from NY to the bay area for YC, but we're about to
spend a week in the city so expect to see us a lot.

Steve Mann (father of wearable computing) just signed up as our Chief
Scientist, so expect a lot more tech from us soon!
http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/21/meta-the-worlds-first-entry-level-vr-glasses-brings-on-steve-cyborg-mann-father-of-wearable-computing/

And if you want to grab a dev kit, here's our Kickstarter:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/551975293/meta-the-most-advanced-augmented-reality-interface

Check it out!

--Meron and Ben