[Noisebridge-discuss] 2 French entrepreneurs looking for a room in the City for June

Arnaud Breton arnaud at videonot.es
Mon May 27 04:04:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Clément <http://www.linkedin.com/in/clementdelangue> and
I<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/arnaud-breton/30/60a/b78> are
two french entrepreneurs, founder of VideoNot.es <http://videonot.es/>, the
simplest way to take notes from videos, everything synchronized!

We are looking for a room in the city for June. Mitch told us that this
list would be a great place to find one.
We were part of the Imagine K-12 <http://imaginek12.com/> accelerator in
Palo Alto which is now over which is explaining why we want to move in San
Francisco.
We are moving back to France early July.

You can call us at (650) 308-4410. We are currently located in Mountain
View but we are coming frequently to the City.

Cheers!