[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Berkeley event? - Fwd: [vox] [fwd] Let's Hack Sacramento on June 1 - National Day of Civic Hacking

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue May 28 20:21:04 UTC 2013

----- Original message -----
From: "giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
To: BTG <BerkTIPGlobal at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [BerkTIPGlobal] Berkeley event? - Fwd: [vox] [fwd] Let's Hack
Sacramento on June 1 - National Day of Civic Hacking
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:14:52 -0700

GR: Anyone know a link for events near Berkeley?

http://hackforchange.org/   -  see map of events.  None in Berk Oak.
http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security-technology-and-liberty/civic-hacking-day-were-opening-our-torture-database
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/04/05/national-day-civic-hacking-white-house