[Noisebridge-discuss] Volxkuche free dinner Friday + Take Back the Land rally Saturday

gl@mortr@mp glamortramp at riseup.net
Thu May 30 17:17:10 UTC 2013

I am posting this here since a number of Noisebridgers & SPAZzers move in
these circles. Also, word on the street is that Francisco, former NB alum
& maker of magical vinegars, will be among those prepping food for this
month's feast!

Volxkuche SF, San Francisco's premier dining club, takes place this Friday
(& the last Friday of every month) May 31st from 6 to 9pm at 2097 Turk St
@ Lyon. The meal will consist of excellent healthful veggie/vegan food
served with style, in a communal setting, with entertainment & good
company on hand. Volunteers welcome: you can arrive early at the site
beginning several hours before the meal is served at 6pm. Volxkuche,
meaning "people's kitchen" in German, is a new event here in SF & in the
U.S. as a whole, but has an established tradition in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volxkuche
http://www.vokusf.org/

This Friday's event will be a good place to fuel up & talk strategy for
upcoming actions & gatherings, notably our Take Back the Land rally the
next day -- Saturday, June 1st, 1pm at the Free Farm, located at the
corner of Gough & Eddy Streets (950 Gough St @ Eddy)!

http://thefreefarm.blogspot.com/

And if anyone can attend Pirate Cat Radio Friday at 3pm, 2781 21st St @
Florida, & tell Diamond Dave about these events, talk it up a bit on the
air maybe, more power to you! I am doing community service Friday before I
go to Volxkuche so won't have time to cover that promotion.

http://pcrcollective.org/

We hope to see some of you at Volxkuche and/or the Free Farm this weekend!

+11+

--
Glam...or tramp?