[Noisebridge-discuss] New writing on the walls of Bathroom 2.0

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri May 31 18:09:43 UTC 2013

Douglas informed the rest of us in the space this morning that the
walls of Bathroom 2.0 had been written on, in a number of places, with
messages along the lines of "Get out junkie fuck!".

Some of us in the space this morning agreed that this was a poor
response to the recent removal and discussion of unsuitable drug users
from the space; that the text contributed negatively to our,
Noisebridge's, hackerspace. We decided to cover the text.

I have cleaned the restroom and its walls for painting. Douglas is
currently painting the restroom walls.

However, while we are covering the text, I believe that this incident
should be known to the wider community not present this morning. Mik
took some pictures for us of the text. I can upload or send them
somewhere if this is appropriate.

(I sent a previous message with the photos attached, but it did not
get distributed. Upon reflection, this is probably for the best.)