[Noisebridge-discuss] Liquid nitrogen?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat May 4 16:10:45 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 08:11:42AM -0700, Liz Henry wrote:
> Does anyone have liquid nitrogen laying around? I would like to burn a wart
> off my hand because cutting it out hasn't worked. From what I remember
> jabbing it with some liquid nitrogen will be effective but it seems a bit
> pointless to pay a dermatologist to do that when I could do it myself.

As I recall the delivery tool for nitrogen for wart removal is somewhat
specialized.  There's a retail wart removal methd that includes the
bits, it doesn't use liquid nitrogen but another cold-creation mechanism
instead (annoyingly, I can't find the description online easily):

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0019BQ0X0/

-andy