[Noisebridge-discuss] /DIY_FYI

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Thu May 9 16:28:48 UTC 2013

If you google the case names, you can find info about each case law. For
instance, the first one is *Plummer v.
State<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plummer_v._State>
.*
I read a couple of them and some cases are interesting, but the overall
tone of the descriptions was "it's ok to kill the pigs" and I don't think
the cases really lean that way.
*
*
end comments! end them! now...