[Noisebridge-discuss] ?How not to crash at noisebridge

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:13:05 UTC 2013

It's not a "war on sleep"

It _is_ us paying attention to our lease, and the restrictions our
landlord has put in the lease for the space.  Specifically, the one
that says that we cannot use the space as a place to live.

Noisebridge is _not_:

* a place to live
* a dispensary
* a restaurant (there are some darned strict rules about that)
* a crashspace/hostel/hotel

So -- taking naps?  Well, things have evolved from "NO NAPPING" to "We
have a place you can take a short (read 20-30 minute) nap."

Sleeping overnight at the space?  Making it a home?  Using it as your
address?  No.  Not allowed.

-M