[Noisebridge-discuss] ?How not to crash at noisebridge

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri May 10 22:02:15 UTC 2013

>  There is a ordinance against using the space
>
> The ordinance mentions Noisebridge?

Yes, the ordinance covers all commercial property, including warehouses.

  or any commercial property

> Is Noisebridge a "commercial property", if access is free and we don't
> sell anything?

Yes.  It's zoned as a commercial property, and the operating permit for the
space is commercial.

 Does sleeping overnight one night count as using it as a "residence"?

Yes.   Definition of a residence (vs/ a commercial property) in San
Francisco is here if you want it :
http://www.sf-planning.org/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=3561 ...
this is a very complex document, and it's only a _summary_ of the zoning
codes.

 Johny Radio