[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: California Lawmaker Wants 3-D Printers To Be Regulated

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Sun May 12 04:54:32 UTC 2013

Good luck on that...  Considering that they can be built in your basement
or garage with parts from the hardware store for 500 bucks...  Unless he
plans to keep a registry of every stepper motor ever sold it's a pipe
dream. Also having a registry still doesn't tell you WHAT FUCKING PRINTER
THE GUN WAS PRINTED ON.  So you still have no way to trace a gun to the
person who printed it.  Isn't this the same guy who kept trying to make
retailer workers pay a fine whenever little timmy got an m rated game?  How
does he keep getting reelected?  He's a fucking luddite.

www.linkreincarnate.com