[Noisebridge-discuss] California Lawmaker Wants 3-D Printers To Be Regulated

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 23:26:57 UTC 2013

# +1

# and we did an experiment on facecrook and>>
# posted/shared ACTUAL things that are real>>
# about boston and the page we were using got>>
# shutdown for 15 days by fuckerberg.

# he's done this during elections, benghazi investigation(s),>>
# taken down videos of actual footage of things...

end comments

message ends

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM, LinkReincarnate
<linkreincarnate at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, violent speech has been around forever.  It's only recently that it has
> been criminalized. The problem isn't the speech, it's the politicians (and
> public schools) reactions to said speech that is the problem.  Ten years ago
> this type of hyperbole (cause lets be honest no one thinks that anyone who
> talks like that is really going to do anything) wouldn't have caused anyone
> to bat an eyelash.  Today kids on facebook are being put in jail for
> mentioning the boston bombing in a rap, the government interprets the law to
> not require a warrant to search your email, and in fact is archiving every
> piece of said communication as we speak.   If you believe in free speech at
> all you have to protect even speech that offends you.  That includes violent
> speech.
>
> On May 12, 2013 8:00 AM, "Eric W. Rasmussen" <ewr at majortek.com> wrote:
>>
>> Maestro -
>>
>> Do you really think the violent hyperbole is necessary? Did it ever occur
>> to you that such rhetoric is the problem with this country?
>>
>> It's as disturbing as those that wish rape upon people that commit crimes
>> and go to prison.
>>
>> Please tone it down.
>>

>> On 12.05.2013 00:57, maestro wrote:
>>>
>>> ^ he's(yee) also the one that wants to make you a felon if your gun is
>>> stolen and you don't report it or it's used in a crime...
>>>
>>> ^ may the front of a moving muni bus find him, feinstein, lee, boxer,
>>> pelosi, leno and the rest as they're crossing the street together in
>>> S.F. ...
>>>
>>> ^ hearing and feeling the booming cheers from the bus and on the
>>> street as the driver is legendized will be priceless...

~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...