[Noisebridge-discuss] California Lawmaker Wants 3-D Printers To Be Regulated

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Mon May 13 00:07:14 UTC 2013

I'm almost done with this conversation.

This thread started with the topic of a potentially deadly weapon and a
stupid politician, devolved into a gruesome death wish, and has become
the freedom to run one's mouth.

Really? WTF is wrong with you (Maestro, LinkReincarnate)?

This is why I don't want to return and bring women and children to
Noisebridge.