[Noisebridge-discuss] Party Update

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat May 18 04:02:28 UTC 2013

Guys, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. At least not all night.

We have had complaints from our neighbours about both noise and
smoking, and deciding to do it late at night with no ending just
triples that problem.

If you plan to put something together late at night, then perhaps
something can be worked out, but really not at this short notice.

d.