[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for a 3D Printing intro

Morgan. morganw8-nb at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 09:07:11 UTC 2013

Hi Barry,

Yes, 3D Thursday is still happening.  (although it is usually canceled on the third Thursday of the month to make room for Five Minutes of Fame).  It is a good place/time to start.

Also, you might want to sign up to the mailing list for 3D stuff here:
Some of the 3D people don't subscribe to the discuss list.