[Noisebridge-discuss] Speakers and amplified sound at NB

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:28:36 UTC 2013

That high pitch noise is a subharmonic and can easily be tuned out.  We
should totally hack together another pan and scan device though.  I have a
couple of servos, an ultrasonic emitter array, and some time.  I'll be at
noisebridge shortly blasting sound at things.  Also if I have upset anyone
that was not my intention.  I am passionate when i defend my side of an
arguement but i can just as easily defend the other side...