[Noisebridge-discuss] IV drug use.

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Thu May 30 19:58:42 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:14:59PM -0700, Norman wrote:
> I would think that the color of blood in your veins would be best
> although any deep blue should be fine.
>
> Norman

I think they actually use UV lights?
But maybe it isn't actually such a great idea:
http://shakeoutblog.com/2009/03/26/unintended-effects-blue-lights-vs-heroin/
http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1cikpz/til_that_blue_lighting_in_public_restrooms/

Fortunately IV drug use is not actually a frequent occurence at NB, as
far as I can tell. Aside from S&C (who were made officially unwelcome at
this week's meeting) using the bathroom for long periods, and the pack
of syringes discovered around that time, I haven't heard of any other
indications that such activities are occuring.

~leif