[Noisebridge-discuss] IV drug use.

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri May 31 00:52:32 UTC 2013

It's really crummy to hear that this kind of activity could be going
on at Noisebridge.

However, I would humbly submit that it's more of a symptom of an
"open" door than a problem needing fixing directly.

It's not the pleasant thing to admit, but I feel like the Noisebridge
community could use some moderation.
Perhaps I'm just nostalgic for the relatively-small group that
frequented 83c. The signal-to-noise ratio used to be so much higher, I
feel.