[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Nov 15 02:02:24 UTC 2013

I'm pretty neutral on this suggestion, and mildly leaning against
because (as with all people connected to Noisebridge) I become more
conservative about change the further I float away from it, but just
to continue the discussion: how does this prevent anonymous
membership? The wiki is open to Tor use, doesn't require an email to
sign up, and you can use a nym.

I guess my criteria for whether this affects things is: could John
Walters be a member of Noisebridge still? Could someone who we only
know as "Funny Bill"?

d.