[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 06:51:39 UTC 2013

I'll be honest that I cannot really pay attention to what you're writing
because every time I start reading all I hear is, "HUU-MAN FEE-MALES!"
[What's the point in even BRINGING UP Ferengi if you aren't familiar with
the famous misogynistic culture of the Ferengi in TNG/Star Trek, who
exclusively refer to their women as "females"? Seriously, now I am sad. :(]

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z4gtPUP5H6o#t=93

I also still think it's bullshit to NOT have a formal method of helping
people with cases of harassment or assault in the interest of "helping them
find their inner strength", just because you believe that maybe sometimes
we're too harsh on people who stalk/harass/assault others. I think the gent
you claimed was asking too many people on dates or however lightly you put
it is one of the two STALKERS we've ejected, and if you can't TELL the
difference or see a problem with that then I agree with Rachel that you
should hire someone to help you grok "what the fuck".