[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Sat Nov 16 18:57:40 UTC 2013

Snail, Thank you for reminding me of the lovable Ferengi, Quark the bar keeper of DS9, who won my heart every time he made a sacrifice disguised as self interest, as is ferungi custom. All despite his objectification of Dax and Kira.

Jim, I cannot wait to meet ya at the bridge some day to understand your critique of the anti harassment policy. I will try not to laugh when I hear female uttered.

I have nothing constrictive to add besides I prefer the pronouns; fellas, fellows and the gender neutral, fellers.