[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sun Nov 17 09:37:53 UTC 2013

    It seems to me that the focus is the gender
example. I regret choosing it and also regret
the "community support" item. I've already
acknowledged that people should turn to others
for support. With what other things do you
disagree? Please be clear.
    If possible, please reference my original
posting. Note that some people have made claims
 that I've written things that I believe I did
not write.