[Noisebridge-discuss] miromi » Richard Stallman

Ceren Ercen ceren at ercen.com
Mon Nov 18 08:10:46 UTC 2013

What do think that I "reveal" about myself? :)

I can, however, "reveal" that I worked with a startup in 1999 which had to
deal with both Stallman and ESR being their weird freaky selves in our
offices.

I'll uh... be fine without running into either one of them again.

(Thanks for the link, Jof. *twitch*)

- Ceren