[Noisebridge-discuss] jim as a model

hep dis at gruntle.org
Mon Nov 18 20:48:24 UTC 2013

I would like to second this. Tho it probably often seems like I am just
being a super jerk picking on words, I employ hyperbolic rewording as a way
to demonstrate how what is said is often not what is heard. Jim has kept
his cool and responded without abuse every time, and it gives me hope for
social change. big ups

-hep

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>wrote:

> I would like to point out that despite my disagreement with Jim's opinion,
> his behavior in this altercation has been great.  He has read everything
> and responded without sarcasm or dismissiveness to clarify his points.  If
> he won't change his opinion, so be it; I wish everyone on this list would
> be as calm and respectful when they are called out for something.  Everyone
> in the world, actually.
>
> Rachel1.0

hep
hepic photography || www.hepic.net