[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: anti-anonymity proposals

jim jim at well.com
Mon Nov 18 21:26:15 UTC 2013

    Rachel 2.0 is correct. I have dismissed her.
I stand by my claim that she seems to have no
idea what I've said, and because of my feeling
I believe there is no point for me to engage
discussion. It seems to me she is not open to
my wrong thoughts or my right ones.

   As to that I replied to her privately, I
prefaced my reply explaining that I did not
want to burden the list: my wish to terminate
discussion with her had no bearing on the
other discussions in the thread.