[Noisebridge-discuss] Bug/Exploit in the 2nd week of a Consensus Item

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Wed Nov 20 22:33:56 UTC 2013

The consensus of the meeting was that the proposal, as amended, was not radically different enough to warrant another week of discussion. The consensus page on the Noisebridge wiki also suggests that consensus is decision-centric.

I retrospect, insisting that the proposal in question come back the next week for further discussion, seems like the best idea. I don't know that we can create policy to prevent such happenings in the future. The process depends on a mutual understanding of what is and is not radically different or reasonably similar. My strengthened position is to always err on the side of patience.

-Kevin