[Noisebridge-discuss] DR WHO AND THE FIVE MINUTES OF FAME: This THURSDAY, inside NOISEBRIDGE, 8PM

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Nov 21 07:18:57 UTC 2013

Hello! If you're reading this, you may already be turning into the type
of person who will love FIVE MINUTES OF FAME, Noisebridge's patented[1]
monthly evening full of people taking five minutes to talk about their
latest project, obsession, or observation in front of you, an audience
member..

Join us this Thursday, Nov 21st, at 8PM at Noisebridge, you will get to see:

MITCH ALTMAN, creator of the TV-B-NEURO-DREAMER or something, talk on:
China and the international HACKERS IN RESIDENCE program

GARDNER, on using MONEY to change THINGS so that they are GOOD

DOROS on TECHNO BRACELETS

the AARONSW hackathon folks on SECUREDROP

DANNY O'BRIEN (me) on POLITICS AND GENDER ON GALLIFREY (possibly)

plus some of the most AMAZING audience members YOUR EYES DID EVER SEE

Come one, come all to Noisebridge 2169, Mission St, http://nburl.net/gethere

(For the purposes of this event, you are all my Noisebridge guests! Noisebridge guests forever!)