[Noisebridge-discuss] Apologies for the email about Sugarcube

Sriakhil Gogineni sriakhil.gogineni at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:36:06 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I'm very sorry about an email that went out yesterday that some of you received. It was only supposed to go to my contacts around 2000 people. I exported my contacts and removed all mailing lists from the pool but it seems some people who were cc'd on threads got added in.

It seems I have deeply offended about a dozen of you and for that I'm sorry. I know how precious inbox sanity is and I did not intend to spam anyone -- this email was only supposed to go to family and friends. Rest assured there is no 'list' and you will not be receiving any future email from me regarding Sugarcube.

Best,
Sri