[Noisebridge-discuss] NB t-shirt size children's large

Michael Barrett Stern tiltstern at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:57:09 UTC 2013

Hopefully this is the right email to send to, was the closest I could find
on the website.  Please pardon me if it's not.

On my past few visits to Noisebridge I've looked to see if there is a logo
t-shirt in size "children's large" (hopefully corresponding to 10-12).
There never seem to be any.  Is there a way to order this?

As I am not a member of this mail list, please reply to me personally at
this address and not the list.

Thanks,
Michael