[Noisebridge-discuss] Bug/Exploit in the 2nd week of a Consensus Item

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Nov 21 19:00:46 UTC 2013

It's not even a bad proposal - but definitely needs consensus! I propose
we add a "double notice" trigger to consensus items that involve change
to the following things: membership requirements, fees, changes to the
consensus process itself, issues with the lease, issues where a lawsuit
is threatened. I'll polish that proposal and announce it at the Tuesday
meeting :)
--D