[Noisebridge-discuss] The Nuclear Option

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:13:08 UTC 2013

Lee, you seem to have made more than just typo correction edits to the
Membership pages:

https://noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Membership&diff=35805&oldid=35781

https://noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Membership&diff=35778&oldid=35538

Changing the wording, even if it is just being helpful and making the page
more readable, should be brought up at the weekly meeting.