[Noisebridge-discuss] payphone keypad GUEST's code for the OOTSIDEBOX project event ?

Jean Noel jnl.ootsidebox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:05:44 UTC 2013

Hi there!

I was at NOISEBRIDGE this evening for the "five minutes of fame",
and I talked quickly about the event that I'm setting up on Saturday,
November 23, 14:00:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Www.OOTSIDEBOX.com_making_NOISE_in_California

For this event, I have invited some guests who never did come at
NOISEBRIDGE,
and I wanted to ask if it's possible to setup a specific acces code to
enter with the payphone keypad
This way I can communicate this code to my guests.
JC told me that this should be possible, please is there someone able to
do that?

Best Regards. Jean Noel @ootsidebox