[Noisebridge-discuss] The Nuclear Option

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Fri Nov 22 17:18:38 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:

> You're right, Lee. You made the large changes first, followed by the
> smaller changes. I had it backwards.
>
> Thank you.

> Regardless, "Do not edit this page." is and has always been at the very
> first line of the page.

Hmm. Sorry about that. I saw Tom's edit
here<https://noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Membership&diff=prev&oldid=35474>
and
(incorrectly) thought that he had added the "Do not edit this page..." text
on November 12th. I now see that the text has been there for a long time.

> And your second change includes, albeit small, wording changes in addition
> to the typo corrections. "If you wish to modify it, you should bring up
> your desired changes at a weekly meeting."

Let me reiterate:
- Doocracy
- Be Bold
- Trustworthy
- Tom removed my wiki rights after I did exactly what he suggested I do
- No one has reverted my changes (because, presumably they are fine)
- I would appreciate it if you restored my bureaucrat and administrator
rights on the wiki.

Lee