[Noisebridge-discuss] Need advices and help about electronics? => feel free to ask me this afternoon

Jean Noel jnl.ootsidebox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:23:26 UTC 2013

I'm Jean Noel, I presented myself yesterday during the "5 minutes of fame"

I'll be at ND this afternoon (and probably evening).
I have skills in electronics, including teaching and giving advices for
beginners,
thus I'll be very happy if I can help some cool stuff. Feel free to ask me.

Also I would love to take pictures of NOISEBRIDGE,
and I'll try to spend a little time on my work in progress: tele-haptics
communication

Jean Noel @ootsidebox