[Noisebridge-discuss] Asking sleepers at Noisebridge to leave.

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:28:42 UTC 2013

Related: I realized I sort of failed as an associate member yesterday in
that I left a lot of my students (probably not all members) at the space
after I was finished with my lab.

I'm sure they're all nice people, but I'm just reminding people (and
myself) that you're responsible for the people you've sponsored in the
space, and if you're leaving, you'll have to ask them to leave as well, or
find someone else to sponsor them.

This is probably what happened with the people sleeping at the space last
night... except for the person claiming to be an associate member - that's
either a flat-out lie or a much bigger issue.