[Noisebridge-discuss] New donations!

jim jim at well.com
Sat Nov 23 20:13:40 UTC 2013

    Please explain. I've seen people use parts
of equipment in the hacker pile, so it seems
a useful idea to me. Better to have too much
stuff and cart things away every so often
than to have a small set of things to hack.
    Also, I've taken loads of unused stuff to
the dump (and paid the fee out of my pocket).
    So please explain how this is a bad
suggestion.
    Here's another potentially bad suggestion:
Al, stop presenting direction in a way that
seems an established policy.