[Noisebridge-discuss] Front-end Web Development: no class this week

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 20:39:31 UTC 2013

Hi gang,

Given that it's Thanksgiving this week, I'm postponing our next class until
December 2. I'll be in town on Monday, but Thursday lab isn't an option,
and I'm sure people will have questions about the material in the next
class.

Next week's class will be on CSS floats. They require good knowledge about
the CSS box model, so if you haven't attended/watched last week's lecture
and haven't done the assignment for last week, you've got some extra time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQph1vry7A
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class2/assignment.html

Happy Thanksgiving. See you on December 2!

Jeffrey