[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership Status and Consensus

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:28:47 UTC 2013

Tom, I'd like to publicly thank you for doing the mostly thankless job of
secretary. The membership is passing more and more consensus items and
shaping Noisebridge's culture in new (and I'd say, improved and long-waited
for) directions, and having an accurate member list is becoming a more
important part of you doing the basics of your job as secretary.

It's easy and comfortable to be the dissenter in a place like Noisebridge,
it's less so to actually manage the day-to-day affairs in the actual space.
There's no shortage of doomsday prophets trying to shout down every move of
anyone who challenges Noisebridge's status quo. I'm glad you are made of
thicker skin.

You have my axe (or more appropriately needed for Noisebridge, my mop).

-Al