[Noisebridge-discuss] Your key works!

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:18:52 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Your key still works!  And you are always welcome at Noisebridge.
>
> Everyone is always welcome at Noisebridge (unless they violate our one
> rule).
>
> Come on by, and you'll see how awesome Noisebridge is (separate from the
> Noisebridge Discussion list).  There's so many cool people doing so many
> cool projects, and learning and exploring, and sharing...  Same as ever.  I
> love being there whenever I can.
>
> (Nothing new here on the Noisebridge Discussion list -- there's always been
> a lot of noise on the Noisebridge Discussion list.)
>
> Best,
> Mitch.

Don't worry too much, Mitch ... I know about the awesomeness of Noisebridge:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/89067995@N00/4092027705/in/set-72157622783172702
[Bonus points if you remember when and where this succinct description
of noisebridge was taken :-P ]

... but these days, I'm sometimes worried that I might scare off the
consistently best and brightest of noisebridgers.
Non-standard communication patterns tend to be perceived as un-excellent ...

But it's reassuring to know I don't have to ask for your autograph if
I want to go home in San Francisco.

;-)
Christoph