[Noisebridge-discuss] meraki donation

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Thu Nov 28 01:39:03 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013, Leif Ryge wrote:

> I just arrived at Noisebridge and found that 700 or so meraki "sparky"
> boards
> have been donated, along with a dozen or so outdoor APs in enclosures.

I just arrived at noisebridge and it found some of the boxes unpacked and
some boards spread about. I repacked and counted and there are 14 outdoor
enclosed APs and 280 sparky boards. I asked around if there were more boxes
earlier but the people at nb said that these boxes are all there ever was.
Could you have miscounted Leif?