[Noisebridge-discuss] NeuroDreamer sleep mask

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 09:06:29 UTC 2013

Cool! I hope you will have some on you at 30c3 :-) I really wonder how they come out!

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 10:28 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

They are available on my
http://NeuroDreamer.com
website.  I promise to autograph it next time we meet!

There's also TripGlasses available for $3.95 (plus 10% discount if you use Coupon Code:  THANKS).

Best,
Mitch.