[Noisebridge-discuss] another spammer harvesting noisebridge list (fwd)

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Nov 28 22:32:07 UTC 2013

spammers gonna spam.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:19:46 -0800
From: Don French <donfrench at shutterfire.com>
To: Jake <jake at spaz.org>
Subject: Re: another spammer harvesting noisebridge list

Jake, I didn't *steal* your email address and I didn't deliberately lie,
although I see that your name was in my contacts list, apparently because
you sent email to the Noisebridge list that I was once subscribed to.
Anyway, have you ever thought about being a little more reasonable about
reporting people on a first offense?  I mean come on - you were so harmed by
getting one email from me that you try to ruin my business?  That seems a
little extreme to me.  Anyway, sorry for causing you all the grief.