[Noisebridge-discuss] [Rack] Ethernet in Church?

jim jim at well.com
Tue Nov 19 16:42:57 UTC 2013

    There were drops in Turing: two, as I recall.
Two became one, which seems to have become none
about two months ago. The Linux Study Group, which
meets from 3 to 5 on Tuesday afternoons--[A])
should have a static IP address of 172.30.0.34
(as I recall), and that may now be horked (did
someone alter static IP assignments?).

[A] related meetings are Tuesday evenings from
5 to 7 PM and Wednesday evenings from 6 to 8 PM.
These meetings may or may not need the static
IP, but they often make use of a wired connection
in the process of diagnosing problems.