[Noisebridge-discuss] [dorkbotsf-blabber] Battery Finder

-pEEf- peef at mindfart.com
Wed Nov 20 00:43:49 UTC 2013

I suspect this is because the Chinese have changed the rules recently on
shipping and have banned Lithium-Ion batteries from all air shipments and
many other cargo shipments.  Apparently the sender has to now have a
special permit from the government.

Now what used to be cheap and easy is expensive and slow!

-Phil