[Noisebridge-discuss] Ryobi Radial Arm Saws Recalled for Blade Detachment Hazard | CPSC.gov

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:03:25 UTC 2013

Additional thoughts:

I suggest we check with Ryobi to see if the $75 repair is still an option. This is cheaper than replacing the saw. This is also safer than throwing a dangerous piece of gear onto the street.

We don't seem to have the blade guard. I also didn't come across the dust bag. Are there any volunteers willing to help with identifying the part numbers and then ordering them?

Sent from my iPhone