[Noisebridge-discuss] Your key works!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 22:04:54 UTC 2013

Your key still works!  And you are always welcome at Noisebridge.

Everyone is always welcome at Noisebridge (unless they violate our one rule).

Come on by, and you'll see how awesome Noisebridge is (separate from the Noisebridge Discussion list).  There's so many cool people doing so many cool projects, and learning and exploring, and sharing...  Same as ever.  I love being there whenever I can.

(Nothing new here on the Noisebridge Discussion list -- there's always been a lot of noise on the Noisebridge Discussion list.)

Best,
Mitch.