[Noisebridge-discuss] two signatures to be "in the space", four signatures to be Associate Member

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Nov 1 03:34:45 UTC 2013

Norman,

it takes four signatures to become an associate member, but it only
requires two signatures to be allowed in the space without an escort,
according to the original consensus item that made the space members and
their guests only.  See
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2013_10_08

  For a trial period of 3 months, Noisebridge shall be open, from 23:00 to
  10:00, only to Members, guests of those Members present in the space, and
  those people with two Member endorsements in the membership binder...
  Discussed at length.
  Consensed, Kevin and Jon stand aside.

I agree that it is confusing for people who have not read and learned
about the various consensus items.  I am going to try to find time to
write more clarifications and propose tuning amendments to improve the
language of the latest consensus item, which was passed without me
present.

-jake

Norman Bradley wrote:

4 signatures.